This website (the "website") from which you view these terms and conditions is owned and operated by the Royal Belgian Football Association ("RBFA"), a non-profit association under Belgian law, with registered office at Marathonlaan 129, 1020 Brussels – administrative office at Rue de Bruxelles 148, 1480 Tubize, and the company number 0403.543.160. The following terms and conditions apply to the use of this website.
Please read them carefully, because the mere use of this website indicates that you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this website.
1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS WEBSITE
The RBFA is solely authorised to use all intellectual property rights relating to this website and the associated technical infrastructure. If you breach any of these terms, your permission to use this website, as well as any material or content contained therein, will automatically terminate and you must immediately destroy any downloads or printed extracts from this website.
2. CHANGES TO THE TERMS - FORMAT
This website of the RBFA reserves the right to make changes to the General Terms and Conditions. Should such changes be made, we will endeavour to give you 10 days' notice, or as soon as we reasonably can. You acknowledge and agree that your continued access to and use of the website will require your acceptance of such modification.
The RBFA continuously strives to improve the website in order to offer users the best possible user experience. You are aware that the design and appearance of this website, including the content, may change from time to time without prior notice.
3. ACCESS AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE
By accessing/using this website, you agree and acknowledge that it is not permitted to:
- Use it in any way that interferes with, interferes with, or restricts the use of this website by other users.
- Interfere with or interfere with the operation of any servers or networks used to make the website available or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks.
- Upload , post or transmit any document through this website that is false, abusive, defamatory, threatening, obscene or illegal or that violates the rights of any person anywhere in the world.
- Engineer, decompile, copy or modify any software or any other code or script that form part of this website or attempt to transmit to or send via this website.
- Alter, modify, delete, interfere with, or misuse any information entered into this website by or in connection with any third party user of this website.
- Post illegal, threatening, defamatory, obscene, abusive, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, inflammatory or defamatory material or material that constitutes or encourages conduct that could be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law attempt to place or transfer.
- Access or use the digital platform or website through any technology or means not expressly designated.
- Use the digital platform or website for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
- Attempt to modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile , place or mirror or disassemble any part.
- Attempt to remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice or material from the digital platform or website.
4. CONTENT, PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
Images, videos or other of people or places and other content displayed in this website are either the property of UEFA or the RBFA or are used with the permission of rights holders. You can assume that copyright or personality rights apply to all parts you see or read.
You are permitted to view and use the images and content for your own personal, non-commercial purposes as part of your use of this digital platform. Other use of these images and content by you or any person authorised by you is prohibited, unless expressly permitted in these terms and conditions or unless expressly authorised by the RBFA.
Any unauthorised use of images or content can lead to a violation of copyright, trademark, privacy, communication regulations.
You may not use registered or unregistered trademarks without express permission from RBFA and UEFA or from the relevant trademark owner.
All material on this website ("Material") that can be downloaded, viewed, and printed for use in the media, including printed matter, radio and TV broadcasts and electronic media, must credit RBFA and UEFA as the source. No trademark, copyright or other proprietary notices incorporated in or appearing on the materials may be removed in whole or in part.
The use of the material may not be derogatory or critical of UEFA, its (commercial partners), the RBFA, its (commercial) partners, FIFA, the Pro League, Voetbal Vlaanderen, ACFF, players/affiliates, and all directors, drivers, servants, volunteers. The material may not be modified in any way, except with the express written permission of the RBFA.
You must indemnify and hold UEFA, RBFA, directors, officers, agents, volunteers and employees harmless from any responsibility against all losses, costs, damages, liabilities and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, that RBFA and/or UEFA may incurred as a result of your use of the material in a manner not permitted by these terms and conditions.
You have no rights whatsoever in the intellectual property or the software, nor in any updates or changes provided to you to access the materials. You may not sublicense, assign, or transfer the licenses granted by RBFA, and any attempt to sublicense, assign or transfer such licenses is void.
You are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under the Terms and Conditions and for the consequences of such breaches. You acknowledge that RBFA has the right to seek compensation from you for any damage or loss suffered by any party resulting from (a) use of or activities related to RBFA's digital platform or website, (b) violation of these Terms and Conditions by you or through your account or (c) infringement of the copyright, trademark, privacy, intellectual property, personality rights or other rights of any third party.
6. USERS PUBLISHING AND SUBMITTING MATERIAL
The RBFA may, in its sole discretion, allow users to upload or publish content on individual user pages or in certain areas of the website as appropriate.
If this is the case, the RBFA can decide at its own discretion whether or not to use a contribution. The RBFA is hereby authorised to edit, change, and delete any content published on the website. You represent, warrant, and agree that you will not make any contribution subject to the rights of another person without that person's prior express consent and that you are responsible if your contribution causes harm to another person.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- any contribution you make is not confidential or proprietary.
- the RBFA is not obliged to treat your contribution as confidential or exclusive information.
- the RBFA can use a contribution for any commercial or other purpose, without compensation or liability towards you personally.
By publishing a contribution, you declare and automatically grant RBFA the right to an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free and extended license to use, copy, publicly perform and display your contribution reformat, translate, extract (in whole or in part), distribute, create derivative works from, and sublicense for any purpose. You understand that your contribution may be used and republished.
7. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
This website provides information about UEFA and in particular all information and communication related to the 2023 UEFA European Women's Football U19 and about the RBFA.
Due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that this site or the sites to which it links will always be available to users. You must ensure that you have adequate protection against viruses and other security parameters when using the Internet.
While every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of publication, it is subject to change at any time without notice and we make no guarantee that the information will be accurate or complete at any given time. be, if at all.
This website and any information or other material it contains is made available solely on the basis that you accept it "as is" and "as available". If you rely on any information or other elements on this site, you do so entirely at your own risk and you agree that all warranties, conditions and undertakings, express or implied, arising from common law, statute, commercial use, the listing of transactions or other related to this website, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. We exclude all liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any loss or damage arising out of or arising out of the access, unavailability or use of this website or any website linked to it, or from reliance on the contents of this website or any material or content accessible from this website.
The links on this website are provided for information and convenience only. We have no control over the content of linked third-party websites and therefore cannot accept any responsibility for them. We do not endorse any linked website or any product, service or company described in those links.